Delectrik has developed Energy Storage systems based on redox flow battery chemistry which are very low cost, sustainable and suitable for Commercial, Industrial and Utility scale applications.
Incubated Since 2018 Headquarters Gurgaon, India Sector Energy
"Sustainable and Affordable Energy for everyone by enabling Decentralized Electricity.”
– Vishal Mittal
Vishal Mittal is the Founder & CEO of Delectrik Systems Pvt Ltd. Dr. Mittal has over 15 years of experience in Research, Product Development and Field Deployment in field of Batteries and Fuel Cells. He holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from University of Connecticut, USA and a B.E. (Hons) from BITS, Pilani.
The major challenge in widespread adoption of Renewable sources such as Solar/Wind is it’s intermittency and inability to store the Energy in an affordable and sustainable way for later use. The existing energy storage batteries are expensive and lasts for a few years and thus are essentially consumables.
• Delectrik develops low cost, long life and long duration energy storage systems based on vanadium redox flow battery technology for On and Off grid applications.
• Lowest Cost Storage Solution (Low Upfront Cost, Long life and high residual value)
• Robust: 20+ Years life, No impact of cycling, High Temp tolerance
• Scalable: kWh to MWh scale systems
• Environmentally Friendly: No toxic metal used, Non-Flammable
Delectrik’s products when combined with Renewables provide for 24x7 clean energy thereby mitigating the use of fossil fuels and its harmful effect on Climate. Also, it provides affordable and sustainable electricity for Individuals, Communities and Businesses.